Varathane site?

Wood Magazine, Feb - Mar. 2006 has an add from Varathane listing a site woodanswers.com/woodmag My browsers say no such place? Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Walt Conner

As listed, it works fine for me.

shot! Looks like they are giving away sample stain packets in exchange for your e-mail address <G> . I may go for it. Have spamkiller:-). Good Luck Lyndell
http://www.woodanswers.com/InfoPage.asp?pgnm=Stain%20Sample%20Packets

Thanks, I finally got it with a different URL also.
Walt Conner