Vanity Cabinet

My brother's father-in-law designed this cabinet. He wanted to try to sell a few on eBay to see how well they would do:

was wondering what you all thought of this design. How much would you pay for an item like this?

thanx, rharpe

Reply to
rharpe

> I was wondering what you all thought of this design. How much would you pay

Reply to
George M. Kazaka

> I was wondering what you all thought of this design. How much would you pay

Reply to
Dan Parrell

Do you mean flower designs?

Thanks for the response, this type of feedback is extremely helpful.

-rharpe

rharpe

So it's not as custom as we thought? Do you think they are a hot item or not? To me it's a plain cabinet... but I have no class when it comes to wood products. ;)

Thanks for the response. What would something like this sell for if it were

100 years old? (Just curious.)

-rharpe

rharpe

It's a good design but not particularly unique or eye catching. Maybe some distressing and antiquing, pickling, a nicely done clear finish, toll painting?

Reply to
Mike G