Vaguely OT - Duct Tape Wallet

http://www.3m.com/intl/CA/english/centres/home_leisure/duct_tape/dt_wallet.html
As if "anything" about using duct tape should "ever" be considered off-topic.
JOAT To assume is to make an enemy of exactitude. - Unknown
J T wrote:

http://www.ducti.co.uk/products.php

My niece made one of these and my son loves it! (Personally I think it smells bad, but I'm not the one carrying it around.)
- Owen -
Thu, May 11, 2006, 11:04pm snipped-for-privacy@iosphere.net (OwenLawrence) doth sayeth: My niece made one of these and my son loves it! (Personally I think it smells bad, but I'm not the one carrying it around.)
I sent the link to a friend. Who then asked if there were any plans for a prom dress. This was very disturbing to me. Because it's a male doing the asking.
JOAT To assume is to make an enemy of exactitude. - Unknown
On Fri, 12 May 2006 01:11:25 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

Would you use a contrasting color of duct tape for the tiara?
Mac
mac davis wrote:

Mac, that's just gauche. You know all the accessories should match! ;)
Fri, May 12, 2006, 9:16am (EDT-3) snipped-for-privacy@splinters.comcast.net (macdavis) doth query: Would you use a contrasting color of duct tape for the tiara?
You go ahead and make your tiara any color you want. Just don't expect "me" to ask you to dance.
JOAT To assume is to make an enemy of exactitude. - Unknown