Vacuum Veneering in the Rochester NY area ?

I'm about to start a project for SWMBO, and it involves some veneering. I don't have a vacuum bag setup, and I was just wondering if there was anyone in the Rochester NY area who would be willing to either rent me their set-up, or maybe even do the veneering for me. (I'd rather do it myself...)
Thanks Jim
jd at gvc-bmwcca dot com
A year ago BOCES (Fairport) was going to get the equipment. I don't know if they ever did, but you can check with them.