VACUUM PUMP

http://www.dream-models.com/eco/vacuumpump.html
Hadn't seen this site before. Ran across it while going thru a batch of searches on my own behalf - and which aren't really related to woodworking. Google is our friend. LOL
JOAT My son is an HONOR TEENAGER at the county jail. - Seen on a bumpr sticker
Rube Goldberg is alive and well!!

D Steck (in p2kMe.6789$F snipped-for-privacy@fe06.lga) said:
| Rube Goldberg is alive and well!!
Refrigeration compressors actually do make decent (low CFM) vacuum pumps. At http://www.iedu.com/DeSoto/pix.html you can see how I use one for vacuum clamping for a CNC router setup (scroll down to the fifth photo and look under the table.) :-)

Wonder if this www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber952 pump from Harbor freight would work? RM~
Dream-models, eh. I do have to say, that was not what I expected.