VACUUM PUMP

Hadn't seen this site before. Ran across it while going thru a batch of searches on my own behalf - and which aren't really related to woodworking. Google is our friend. LOL

JOAT My son is an HONOR TEENAGER at the county jail.

- Seen on a bumpr sticker

Reply to
J T

Rube Goldberg is alive and well!!

Reply to
D Steck

| Rube Goldberg is alive and well!!

Refrigeration compressors actually do make decent (low CFM) vacuum pumps. At

you can see how I use one for vacuum clamping for a CNC router setup (scroll down to the fifth photo and look under the table.) :-)

Morris Dovey

Reply to
Rob Mills

Dream-models, eh. I do have to say, that was not what I expected.

Reply to
Paul Kierstead