Vacuum press web site

I have spent the last 40 minutes searching the archives and Google for a site I recently visited and neglected to bookmark.

This site had excellent directions on how to make a vacuum bag and offered for sale many of the necessary components. It was without a doubt the best and most economical article I have ever read and now I have lost it.

If anyone has the link you would really help me. Thanks in advance!

-John

Reply to
John Albachten

"John Albachten" wrote in news:1OkNc.6715$ snipped-for-privacy@fe37.usenetserver.com:

patriarch

That's it! Thanks.

"patriarch snipped-for-privacy@nospam.comcastDOTnet" "John Albachten" wrote in

Reply to
John Albachten

On Tue, 27 Jul 2004 00:22:27 -0400, "John Albachten" calmly ranted:

- Clinton never - * Wondrous Website Design - EXhaled.- *

Larry Jaques