Vacuum press web site

I have spent the last 40 minutes searching the archives and Google for a site I recently visited and neglected to bookmark.
This site had excellent directions on how to make a vacuum bag and offered for sale many of the necessary components. It was without a doubt the best and most economical article I have ever read and now I have lost it.
If anyone has the link you would really help me. Thanks in advance!
-John

http://www.joewoodworker.com /
That's it! Thanks.

On Tue, 27 Jul 2004 00:22:27 -0400, "John Albachten"

Zissit?
http://www.joewoodworker.com/veneering/makingbags.htm