Vacuum press bags

Looking for a source for a vacuum press bag. I already have a pump. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Anthony DeLuca

Rockler.

Reply to
Leon

Here's an article on making you own:

no(SPAM)vasys

I bought a bag from joewoodworker.com and have been very happy with it. Not only does he sell materials to make bags, he sells completely assemble bags. The price seemed less expensive than other sites. Glen

Anth> Looking for a source for a vacuum press bag. I already have a pump. Any

Reply to
Glen