Vacuum Molding

I know this is not the correct section to place a question about vacuum molding but i figured the expertise of woodworkers would be my best bet aside from a forum on molding itself which i could not find. I am getting ready to mold a case for a flat panel LCD display, not very large, and it appears the best way to do this in my own home is with Vacuum Molding. I have been unable to find much online about Vacuum Molding and not nearly enough to actually try it. Does anyone know where I can find ample informatoin on how to set up a Vacuum Molding station and how to use it?

Search for thermoforming or vacuum forming and you may get more hits. http://www.warmplastic.com / http://www.technologystudent.com/equip1/vacform1.htm
You might try posting this on sci.polymers. Some of the regulars there readily answer hobby-level questions.