Vacuum

Has anyonr built a vacuum pump to hold wood in place such as to a router template? Any idea where to get parts and instructions?
There have been several articals in FWW over the years............mjh
--
http://members.tripod.com/mikehide2
"Lou Aiello" < snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net> wrote in message
Check out www.joewoodworker.com. He sells parts to make a vacuum press that can also be used as a clamp. There have been other articles using refrigerator compressors.