Vac Adapter

I just bought a PC adapter to connect the shop vac to the dust port on my router. The adapter provides a fitting for an 1 1/2 hose (with coarse threads). Any suggestions as to how to adapt this connector to accept my 1 1/4 hose?
Thanks in advance.
Tim
Ellestad wrote:

The handyman's secret weapon, duct tape?
-- Mark
I've got a Delta bs with a 1" port and a 1" hose on the vac. I made a bushing of wood consisting of, you guessed it a 1" outside dia. and a 1" inside dia. It aint pretty, but it works. I'd use ducttape only if I wanted a semi-permanent setup. Have fun. Joe kb8qlr
--
Be sure to check-out our webpages...
http://www.angelfire.com/jazz/kb8qlrjoe/index.html

lOOK around in the PVC setion at the borg, Ive made adapters from sections of PVC and shimed the PVC with duct tape, used a old soup can or the like 1 time. Tony D.

my
1
I've got an adaptor out there. If I ain.t mistaken, I got it at Lowe's. I can't remember exactly, it's been a long time since I got it, and don't know why I even got it. The mind is a terrible thing to waste.
--
"Cartoons don't have any deep meaning.