UTILITY TRAILER

know it's gonna be a bad day, when you turn on the news and they're showing escape routes out of the city.

Reply to
J T

First decent project/link you've come up with. Thanks!

Reply to
Rumpty

Thu, Jun 10, 2004, 8:58pm snipped-for-privacy@coldcuts.com (Rumpty) proclaims: First decent project/link you've come up with. Thanks!

You missed the pinecone turkey then. No prob.

JOAT You know it's gonna be a bad day, when you turn on the news and they're showing escape routes out of the city.

Reply to
J T

Sooner or later, he'll get everyone.

Barry

Reply to
B a r r y

New here, arncha?

Mike Patterson Please remove the spamtrap to email me. "I always wanted to be somebody. I should have been more specific..."

Reply to
Mike Patterson

You continually crack me up, JOAT. You're the Jack Benny of the wreck :-)

-Doug

Reply to
Doug Winterburn