UTILITY TRAILER

http://www.skil.com/Projects/Project+Plans/Woodworking/Utility+Trailer.htm
JOAT You know it's gonna be a bad day, when you turn on the news and they're showing escape routes out of the city.
First decent project/link you've come up with. Thanks!
--
Rumpty

Thu, Jun 10, 2004, 8:58pm snipped-for-privacy@coldcuts.com (Rumpty) proclaims: First decent project/link you've come up with. Thanks!
You missed the pinecone turkey then. No prob.
JOAT You know it's gonna be a bad day, when you turn on the news and they're showing escape routes out of the city.
On Thu, 10 Jun 2004 21:13:33 -0400, J T wrote:

You continually crack me up, JOAT. You're the Jack Benny of the wreck :-)
-Doug
--
"A government that robs Peter to pay Paul can always
depend on the support of Paul." - George Bernard Shaw

Sooner or later, he'll get everyone. <G>
Barry

New here, arncha?
Mike Patterson Please remove the spamtrap to email me. "I always wanted to be somebody. I should have been more specific..."