Using wood filler

I've had good luck with Fam-O-Wood.
Don Dando

If you have to use wood filler you are not having "good luck". :)
--
Stoutman
http://www.garagewoodworks.com

Any other meaningless details of your life you would like to share?
You guys are ruthless. As a drill instructor I get all kinds of insult ideas from this NG. No one here gets any slack. I love it!