Using a Router for aJjointer

Start by confirming that the infeed table and out feed table can be adjusted where they are flat and true to each other.
Then the outfeed fence should be at the same depth as the router bit. The infeed fence should be set to the depth of cut you wish to make.
Don Dando

Are you changing the subject line on purpose? None of your replies are threaded with the posts you are responding to.
Locutus wrote:

FWIW, changing the subject line isn't what dissociates a post with the thread it references... there is a header being stripped--or he isn't "replying to newsfroup".
er
--
email not valid

Yes, I pointed that out in my next post. :)
Locutus wrote:

And I saw that right after mine. 8-}
er
--
email not valid

Actually, by looking at your headers, it appears you are doing a "New Post" in Outlook Express instead of clicking on "Reply Group". Obviously this will cause your reply to not be grouped with the other posts in the threads.
Start by confirming that the infeed table and out feed table can be adjusted where they are flat and true to each other. Yes. Keep in mind that flat is easy, true is hard. The infeed and outfeed must be exactly parallel.
Then the outfeed fence should be at the same depth as the router bit. Yes.
The infeed fence should be set to the depth of cut you wish to make. Yes.
Best to draw it out on paper. That's when the light comes on for me.
Good luck!
Bobby
Also, Locutus is right. The thread appears to be broken, so I'm unable to view previous replies.