Using a Ridgid knife in a Delta Jointer

I posted a question about this last week. Everyone told me I would be an idiot to do it. Well, I would be awfully embarrassed to catch a knife in the forehead after I was warned, so I put them on Ebay; admitting that they had already been installed and tested.
I just sold them for a $2 profit. If I do this twenty more times I can pay for the Delta knives. Freud does not make the right size, but Amana has one that is pretty close; right thickness and length, but a bit wider. They will fit though; does this seem like an acceptable substitute?
Sure, as long as you have the clearance. Be a shame to modify your tables from underneath.