User-Friendly Architectural Plywood Source?

Where do those of you who live and work in the NYC area buy your architectural plywood? I'm looking for a place that will be friendly to a retail customer like myself by letting me sift through their stock for the 2 to 3 sheets I'll actually be taking home at any one time.
J.

Begin by telling them that money is not a concern and will gladly pay 50% more per sheet to go through the stack. Keep in mind that it must be restacked perfectly to avoid edges getting damaged. If they are in a really good mood and have lots of time they jusy might go for it.