Usenet on android or that iThingy

As if you can't tell I read/post using google groups. I know that many on the Wreck filter out google posts for spam and other reasons.

I was wondering if anyone here uses a reader on their smartphone to access usenet. If you do what app do you use and what service provider?

----------------------------------------------------------- Get free backup service using Drop Box Access your files from your smartphone or tablet Bonus space provided using this link:

Limp Arbor

what app to use on an Android device.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Artherholt

On Tue, 1 May 2012 05:56:02 -0700 (PDT), Limp Arbor >I was wondering if anyone here uses a reader on their smartphone to

For the Android platform, you can search out some existing opinions or just ask the question under a new subject heading. I believe it's the biggest Android support forum.

Dave

I use Groundhog on Android. It's very good.

Reply to
Bob Martin

Pat Barber