usedwinebarrels.com

Does anybody know if usedwinebarrels.com is still in business? I've called several times, no answer. I've emailed, no reply.

It may be some kind of scam...

Reply to
net3431

I find it curious that even though the have "hundreds upon thousands" of barrels, they still claim they are ""RARE". Also, $60 for shipping seems a bit high.

Reply to
rtandems

They probably just passed out from the fumes.

B.

Reply to
Buddy Matlosz

Sounds like a scam to me.

Reminds me of a home woner who paid something like $12/bf for *Heart Pine*. How many logs could have been sitting on the bottom of a river. Most of it is plain old Southern Yellow Pine that sat under water sprinklers for a few months before milling.

Reply to
Joe Bemier