usedwinebarrels.com

Does anybody know if usedwinebarrels.com is still in business? I've called several times, no answer. I've emailed, no reply.
It may be some kind of scam...
net3431 wrote:

I find it curious that even though the have "hundreds upon thousands" of barrels, they still claim they are ""RARE". Also, $60 for shipping seems a bit high.
On 16 Oct 2006 10:59:58 -0700, " snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com"

Sounds like a scam to me.
Reminds me of a home woner who paid something like $12/bf for *Heart Pine*. How many logs could have been sitting on the bottom of a river. Most of it is plain old Southern Yellow Pine that sat under water sprinklers for a few months before milling.

They probably just passed out from the fumes.
B.