Used woodwooking equip for sale in Philadelphia area.

I am selling all my woodworking tools and accessories. I live in the Philadelphia suburbs and prefer to sell to individuals from this area. No delivery or shipping. Local pick-up only. You can e-mail me at snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net.
The following is a partial list of items:
Delta 12.5" Planer #22-560 with metal stand, set of new blades, dust hookup - $250
Delta Hollow Chisel Mortiser #14-650, with 5 chisels - $175
Delta Tenoning Jig - $70
Delta Dust Collector #50-850 1.5HP with 2-stage barrel and connection - $ 225
Sprunger 14" Bandsaw - $150 AMT Drill Press 3/4hp - $ 75 Dewalt Biscuit Plate Joiner #DW 682, with biscuits - $125 Senco SLP20 Brad Gun, with box brads - $100 Bench Vise 5" - $30
Forrest Woodworker II 10" Blade - $70 Forrest DK08244 8" 'Dado King' Dado set - $220
Roller Stand- Yellow - $25 Roller Stand- Heavy Duty - $50 Pony Clamps, with black pipe - $15 each
Cast Iron Table Saw Wings - $25 each (wings will fit Delta contractors and unisaws with minor hole modification)
Various clamps, chisels, blades, books, & other woodworking tools and accessories.
I will be posting photos of some of the items on: alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Dan
Just doing a bit of research and figured I'd share with those that care.

Available reconditioned with knife installation tool for $259 at Tyler Tool.

Available reconditioned from Delta itself (no chisels) for $166.

Available brand new from Tools-Plus for $84.

BN for $149.

BN with case for $139

??? Northern Tool has one for $25 BN.

BN for $99

BN for $269

You mean this? http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumberF074
$15 BN

Gotcha - how 'bout this? http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber8356
Brand new, 46 bucks.

1/2" fixtures (no pipe) at $8 each. 3/4" fixtures at $8.99.

This was done in about 10 minutes using froogle.
JP

No. Mine has large ball bearings on the top instead of a single roller.

LOL. Well, you almost got me. Mine has three large rollers instead of one (it is a heavy mutha). But after seeing that price I am lowering mine to $40, anyway.

That is a good price for the fixtures. I have two different lengths of black pipe for each fixture. Most have already been sold.

Thanks, JP.