Used tool place in Minneapolis MN. area?

I remember someone posting here once about a place that sells used tools (not a pawn shop) somewhere in the Minneapolis-St. Paul area. We are going there for a get away weekend, and too go to the woodworking show. Also checking out a few woodworking stores. Hope it's a good time.
I also remembered I wrote down the name and address of this place, but I can't remember where I put it.
Thanks for your help!
Sometimes I even scare myself. As soon as I completed my post, I thought of another place to look, and found the name of the place I was looking for.
Tried & True Tools 7550 University Ave, N.E. Fridley, MN 55432
Is it worth the stop?
Also Tool Raider in Bloomington on 90th and Lyndale, new and used stuff. I bought all of my Shop Fox tools there.
Paul Hastings

My understanding was that they've moved from Fridley/University Ave. location. You might want to White Page this before setting out.

I don't know. It's been a couple of years but I saw wall to wall 'chinery, tools and dirty paper when I was there. All I came home with was a Delta Art Deco switch box from the pre-60's era. I gave the nice man $38 for it. Last time one of these came up on eBay the seller retired from the sale.
sigh...
UA100
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (ToolMiser) writes:

Are you coming to the woodworking seminar with Frank Klausz at MCAD this weekend? If so, see you there.
Regards, Allen
On 15 Oct 2004 09:35:23 -0500, Allen Windhorn

You'll have lots of fun there. He's very entertaining, a really good guy, and a humbly proficient woodworker. Listen closely. He has a LOT to say and is extremely experienced with wood. The SDFWA hosted him about 5 years ago and it was an outstanding weekend for $45, despite the 100 mile R/T each day. </gloat>
There is (or at least was) a chain of used tool stores called ReTool. You might want to look in the white pages. I was unimpressed with them. The one that was (and maybe still is) here had mostly HF type new stuff with a smattering of beatup old tools at about 75% of retail. I did buy a small tool washer there that I get a fair amount of use from.
(ToolMiser) writes:

My report: I made it to the woodworking show. We attended three seminars about kitchen cabinets. Not rocket science, but he did have some good information, and I am now motivated to start making some. As far as the "used" tool places go, we went to Tried & True Tools-they had a quite a bit of stationary ones, and not a lot of portable ( of good quality). Their prices seemed a little high, but could be worse. We also took in Re-Tool, and it was a smaller operation, and selection was limited. It reminded me more of a pawn shop. I didn't spend much time there, but also didn't have to unload the vehicle either. I am sure they are always hit or miss situations. Anybody know if either will deal? How much do they charge to sell? Thanks!