Used my Kreg Propack 2000...

....for the first time over the weekend. Do I like that tool. Made up some face frames for a china cabinet base and it was so much easier and more precise than any of the methods I've used in the past.
I have nothing to do with the company, just complimenting a very nice product.
Frank
Frank Boettcher wrote:

Get one of these face frame clamps (Picture A). http://www.woodcraft.com/family.aspx?familyid793 . Then use a clamp like a K-body to clamp the top and bottom (there's a flat metal part on the bottom of the pictured face frame clamp). This works a lot better for keeping the two pieces coplanar than the Kreg clamp.. I agree, the Kreg system is awesome. After I got mine, I was kicking myself for not getting it years earlier (I used to laugh at Norm for doing it, thought it was cheesey.. man, was I stupid).