Used equipment in Los Angeles

Where is a good place to buy used equipment in Los Angeles? I'm looking primarily for large stationary items like shaper, table saw, jointer, band saw etc.
Monty
Steve, I live in Whittier and we have Battels (sp?) Hardware. You can look them up, they are on Whittier Blvd near Greenleaf. I drop in there now and again just to see what they have, and they always have a lot of used equipment, big and small. Never bought any of it, never found a deal really, but fun to look and they might have something for you. They are also a Delta and Shopsmith dealer.
-- Bill Pounds http://www.bill.pounds.net/woodshop