Used 14" Delta Bandsaw - Houston Area

Anyone in the Houston area might want to check this one out:
http://houston.craigslist.org/tls/318140370.html
If I was in the market for a used 14", this would be a candidate providing the pictures tell the truth, which they appear to do.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 2/20/07
Swingman wrote:

I don't know, Swingman, looks a little like those machines I pulled out of my mini-warehouse down in Biloxi after katrina. They got any low spots up that Northwest highway :~)
Frank