Use for a little Leftover Pre-Finished Flooring.

I have about 60 sq ft of left over brazilian cherry 3/4" floor any good project ideas. I have put about 40 sq ft vacuum packed into the attic for safe keeping. Wife give me some funny looks as went out to the garage with the Foodsaver. Let the future historians explain this one. "Man with too many toys and too much time!" says my wife.
Chef
message

good
for
with
too
The tops of my workbenches are oak flooring. Looks nice and very functional.
I also used old oak flooring (remilled) for a workbench table and thrilled with results. Go for it1

yep, I have a bunch my step son gave me, going to make the top in alternating stripes. Just have to build the base first ;-)
was also going to mill some down and laminate and turn it for various things.
BRuce
Master Chef Richard Campbell wrote:

--
---

BRuce

I also have some brazilian maple left over from my floor job. I am thinking about making a sofa table and end table with the flooring on top. Should match the floor and look pretty slick.