URL to pictures of a modded Inca Major TS

For those who are even interested, I've taken a few pictures of my Inca Major TS which has been equipped with a Delta 52" fence. The pictures are zipped along with a readme with explainations of the contents. The file can be downloaded from http://home.broadpark.no/~rmackinn/inca.zip File is 350KB large.
On Sat, 9 Aug 2003 23:47:01 +0200, "Robert MacKinnon"

no offence, but you might want to just make a web page with the photos on it. . .most people are leery of downloading unknown zip files.. . or is it just me?
Traves Even paranoids have real enemies
Traves,
Well, I guess I was being a tad lazy because I haven't yet taken the time to figure out Frontpage (or other WYSIWYG tools) so that I could create a web page. The ZIP file was expedient; I had all the tools and knowledge to hand. I'll see what I can come up with and post an updated URL.

Well, I sat down this afternoon and cobbled together a simple page showing the pictures. The URL is: http://home.broadpark.no/~rmackinn/index.htm