URL to pictures of a modded Inca Major TS

For those who are even interested, I've taken a few pictures of my Inca Major TS which has been equipped with a Delta 52" fence. The pictures are zipped along with a readme with explainations of the contents. The file can be downloaded from

is 350KB large.

Reply to
Robert MacKinnon

On Sat, 9 Aug 2003 23:47:01 +0200, "Robert MacKinnon" Crawled out of the shop and said. . .:

no offence, but you might want to just make a web page with the photos on it. . .most people are leery of downloading unknown zip files.. . or is it just me?

Traves Even paranoids have real enemies

Reply to
Traves W. Coppock

Traves,

Well, I guess I was being a tad lazy because I haven't yet taken the time to figure out Frontpage (or other WYSIWYG tools) so that I could create a web page. The ZIP file was expedient; I had all the tools and knowledge to hand. I'll see what I can come up with and post an updated URL.

Reply to
Robert MacKinnon

Well, I sat down this afternoon and cobbled together a simple page showing the pictures. The URL is:

Robert MacKinnon