Urgent: Oliver lathe bed/legs worth anything, anyone?

Just heard from a friend of mine who shares similar machine interest. He ended up with the bed and legs assembly for a vintage Oliver wood lathe. He doesn't want it, and I don't have the space for it, so he wants to know if it's worth anything.
I haven't seen, so I can't give a really good description. He says it's about 35" high from the floor to the top of the bed. Both legs are identical, so I'm guessing it's an earlier one. Figures it weights about 250 pounds assembled. He's located in eastern MA, about a half hour up the coast from Boston.
So is this worth anything? Does anyone want this? He plans on junking very soon it if no one wants to buy it. I'd hate to see that happen, so speak now or...
GTO(John)

Yes.
Yes, but, it's in Boston (wrong coast) and I'm on the east coast (Lake Michigan).

Ouch!
I really think this needs to be brought to the attention of the proper authorities. If you don't, I will.
UA100
Crossposted with good intentions(Yeah I know where that leads) Original post Just heard from a friend of mine who shares similar machine interest. He ended up with the bed and legs assembly for a vintage Oliver wood lathe. He doesn't want it, and I don't have the space for it, so he wants to know if it's worth anything.
I haven't seen, so I can't give a really good description. He says it's about 35" high from the floor to the top of the bed. Both legs are identical, so I'm guessing it's an earlier one. Figures it weights about 250 pounds assembled. He's located in eastern MA, about a half hour up the coast from Boston.
So is this worth anything? Does anyone want this? He plans on junking very soon it if no one wants to buy it. I'd hate to see that happen, so speak now or...
GTO(John)
and followup: Unisaw A100 wrote:

Post to rec.crafts woodturning, as this post is being crossposted, and I'm sure there's a turner in that area willing to relieve him of the problem. Joe
I'd be interested if you have more info. like, does it have anything for a headstock or tailstock? Any other loose parts - like tool rest? Will the legs and bed come apart fairly easily? What does HE want for it?
Thanks, Paul

Like I said, just a bed and legs. No other parts.I haven't seen it, but he said the legs unbolt. Don't know how easily. He doesn't have any figure in mind. If someone wants to make an offer he'd probably take it.
GTO(John)

If it's a No. 159 one man can lift the bed up into/onto a pick up bed. The legs can also be lifted. You will want to rest afterwards. This is an older model.
http://www.owwm.com/PhotoIndex/detail.asp?id 8
The newer models have smooth sides to the bed.
If it's a larger lathe, bring help.
Don't Ask Me How I Know This.
UA100, who did haul his 159 home in a Wrangler...

He estimated it at 250 pounds as it is, but I doubt that since he's 75 and two loaded it into his truck.
GTO(John) <--who once took home two 20 gallon air compressors and assorted other tools in a Mazda 626.

Begging the thread, You Hauled "That" In That Vehicle?
UA100, who did once upon a time in his life hauled lumber in an MGB (top down of course)...