Urethanes and water resistance

I was wondering if anyone could comment on which one is more water resistant (personal experiences welcome, but scientific information would be ideal)
Oil-modified urethane OR Catalyzed water based urethane (ie: like Traffic by Bona)
I'm going to have my floors redone and since I'm planning on getting fish tanks, I'd like to get which ever finish is considered most water resistant. Obvioulsy none are water proof, but which finish would stand up best to a small spill that might have gotten missed and sat on the floor for a day or two until it evaporated.
Thanks, Harry
No experience with water based. I have oil urethane on my oak floors -- that was the typical thing. There are no problems with water spills or tracking in snow.

Supposedly, once cured they are equal. Water based does not yellow when applied like oil based.
I know for sure normal water based urethane is no where near equal to oil based urethane when it comes to dealing with water spills. However, I'm wondering if catalyzed water based urethane doesn't suffer from the same problem.
Thanks, Harry