Urethane tires for a 14" shopfox?

More Newbee questions.

Right now the saw is running fine, thanks for the help, The guys at work tell me that the cuts I am getting are about as good as what they are getting with their 14" jet and 18" powermatic band saws, but I would like to do better. I still get a little ripple on the cut, I believe that is coming mostly from the rubber tires that are slightly out-of round, if I look closely when they are spinning I can see a slight difference in the diameter of the rubber wheel. Has anyone replaced their ship fox bandsaw tires with Urethane Band Saw Tires? If so, what brand and size did you use? Was there an improvement in the cutting accuracy?

Thanks

Mike

Reply to
Goose

This site has good price for many products. I have used it many time.

vimal698