Upgrade of Delta BS

I just finished an upgrade on my Delta 14" bandsaw. I installed the riser block for increased re-saw height and, while I had it apart, I decided to install a set of the Carter band saw guides.
Re: the riser kit - well made and offers the increased height as expected. The replacement / makeshift top blade guard is juuuuuuust a bit cheesy for me. Looks like they gave this part of the design to a new engineering employee in the hopes of keeping them busy for awhile. I'd bet they don't work there anymore.
Re: The Carter guides - pretty slick device albeit expensive. Seems to offer better support and control.
When I was done, I installed a new 105" 1/2" blade and was re-sawing paper thin strips of walnut without a hitch. I am also using a Kreg re-saw guide.
Just wanted to share.
-- John