Upgrade Extensions on Delta Contractors Saw

I have a Delta 34-444 contractors saw. Can one purchase cast iron extensions to replace the stamped extensions? Has anyone done this?

Jerry
I did this a few years ago for my 444 saw. I got it through Amazon. Sorry, can't remember how much it cost--something around $80.00 comes to mind.
dp
--
snipped-for-privacy@mac.com
www.brndogwoodworks.com

Check deltamachinery.com to find the part number and your local dealer.
Mike O.
Delta standardized on a 10" cast iron wing and it fits everything from the unisaw to the contractor to the shaper at about $90. Any Delta vendor should be able to get you 1, or 2. The higher end contractors only come with a left CI wing and a table board on the right side.

I bought the cast iron wing as well for my 444. About $90. I like it. (Sorry about the email - learning new software)
Steve LaBroad