Updated links

I'm in the process of reworking my www.woodenwabbits.com web site. I've reorganized my woodworking links, and would appreciate any additions the wreckers and turners may have as well as any deletions that should be made.
TIA.
On 8/1/2011 12:53 AM, Dave Balderstone wrote:

Fine Homebuilding mag has a good page of calculators you may want to link to:
http://www.finehomebuilding.com/pages/calculators/building-calculators.asp
I'm pretty sure that you don't need to be a member to access them, but you may want to check before linking.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010