Update: The mysterious 1 bladed thickness planer

My curiosity was peeked when a friend came to me saying that he could buy a

1 bladed thickness planer for $379.00 at a local hardware store. I never heard of one,let alone seen one, so I went to investigate. I spoke with the guy at the store and he pointed it out to me.As soon as I seen the planer that was on display,I immediately removed the blade guard and showed the guy that the planer in question did indeed have two blades.He apologized and said that he was mis-informed. I pointed at the shipping box which stated dual cutting blades with two free blades upon purchase. He shrugged his shoulders and basically said so what.I let him know that he wasn't very professional and the fact that he was mis-informed costed his company a sale. BTW it was a crappy 12'' with no lock down device dp
Reply to
Dan Parrell