update shop heat

Well, so far so good. Both furnaces have been kicking on and off all day. The thermostat in the shop for the shop furnace is set at 72, and it's heavenly in there. The one in the garage is set at 60 and within a couple hours, the 1 1/2 inches of ice was melted off my truck! LOML didn't have any on hers 'cause she rents the garage space from me. When it warms up, the central air unit for the shop is going to be next! Thanks for the answers guy's!! I can work out there in my underwear now if I want!!!
--
"Cartoons don't have any deep meaning.
that is WAY too much information... and brings up a bunch of new safety issues. :-)
Jerry Gilreath wrote:

--
---

BRuce