UPDATE on Grizzly Sliding Router Table Model G0528.. Finally!

The maximum safe travel is 28". If the travel is taken further than this there would not be enough support under the table.

Reply to
HMFIC-1369+++

Well, you finally got an answer. I guess it wasn't what you were looking for, but now you have the facts you needed.

Bob

Reply to
BillyBob

Well thanks to you, I would have dismissed it, but those pieces of wood convinced me I was atleast going in the right direction. The Table actually slides more then the 28", they just don't recommend for safety reasons of going over 28". My other option is the MCLS Heavyweight, with no sliding table.

I'm going to order the Grizzly tomorrow, if I'm unhappy I got 30 days to return it....

So wish me luck!

Thanks again, Joe

Reply to
HMFIC-1369+++

An informed buyer is more likely to be a happy buyer. There's nothing more frustrating than learning that a product does not do what you expected it to do.

I look forward to hearing your experience. I am particularly interested in hearing your opinion about the manufactured quality of the product. We hear about Grizzley table saws and band saws all the time. But we rarely hear about smaller products like router tables.

Bob

Reply to
BillyBob