Upcoming auction in Michigan

Some wreckers in Michigan might be interested in this auction. It's a Herman Miller plant with woodworking tools and equipment:
<http://www.dovebid.com/Auctions/AuctionDetail.asp?auctionID !54>
No affiliation, yada yada.
Kevin

Brings sad memories. Reminds me of seeing my facility listed as a dovebid.com event. Same State, further south. Two years ago.
Wes