Untied 93 ! impossible

... umm, you do realize that motion detectors don't take imagery. .... don't you?

... right, the Pentagon is going to release tapes, if they exist, that might contain pictures of sensitive areas and/or materials that were exposed after the attack just so you can set your mind at ease that the rest of the *overwhelming* evidence that a plane crashed into the Pentagon is correct? I can see the response now, "yeah, sure they gave us tapes, but after faking a plane crash, faking a security tape would be easy!"

Try taking a tourist camera to the Pentagon. Let us know how far you get.

Above goes double for movie cameras.

You do realize that signal light cameras are designed to image the license plates and drivers going *through* intersections, right? As such, you do realize that most often, they are pointed *down*.

Would suspect the front gate security camera is pointed *at* the vehicles entering the area and pointed *outward* at incoming traffic.

Mark & Juanita

"todd" wrotenews:ItGdncM9NdT04MvZnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:

@reader1.panix.com:>

Yah, I lay out all the logical reasons why you're wrong, and your response is to cite some internet site.

Ok, you got me!

You win. I'm wrong, you're right, how could I have ever been so stupid to question anything so obviously simple like that?

Reply to
Mapanari

Mark & Juanita wrotenews: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Uh, MY motion detector IS a camera I have installed, and anyone that comes up to the house or my car gets put on DVR and the camera follows the motion around until it stops.

I have some great shots of racoons and a possum sniffing around my Zuchini plants and corn, btw...

Do you know nothing about security cameras or how they work?

Gee, a tape of a corrider in the pentagon, faithfully replicated in many movies, visited by 100 thousands visitors, military, families, friends and contractors, sitting there peacefully then all of a sudden getting blown up? Wow! The security implications of releasing a tape like that are mind boggling.

Btw...having been in the pentagon, I can tell you that there is a map in the front entrace hallways area behind the security entrance to the whole damn place.

Who the f*ck is talking about inside? Geeez...get a grip...my whole post was about OUTSIDE.

You do realize now that I'm talking about the outside of the Pentagon, right?

Nope.

I can tell you from experience from many military bases, this is not the only camera and the only way they're pointed.

That's why duty on the gate for MPs is hated so much...they can never hide to take a smoke break.

Reply to
Mapanari

It's not just "some internet site", moron. Snopes is pretty well-regarded as confirming or refuting all sorts of hoaxes, consipracy theories, etc. Here. I'll even supply the link

I don't need to go through all your points step by step, because they've already done the work.

By the way, you might want to learn how to follow a thread. You replied to someone else's post with "all the logical reasons" why they were wrong, not mine.

While we're here, I'm curious if a) we ever landed on the moon, b) if airplanes struck the twin towers, c) if an airplane crashed in PA on 9/11.

Reply to
todd

Don't forget the invention to let an internal combustion engine run on water that was buried by Big Oil!

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

It caught fire and they couldn't put it out. The prototype dissolved completely.

Reply to
J Rob

Dyslexics untie!

Reply to
Doug Payne

OK for one go to google maps and look at DC, Find the pentagon and look no banks around it untill you cross over i-395 which is higher that the pentagon so no banks on the other side would have ATM cameras that could see it. 2 the only thing around the pentagon is PARKING LOTS, SLUG BOOTHS, and METRO LINE RAMPS.... go figure. My nextdoor neighbor was working the day it happend at the pentagon She said you could see the plane parts on the ground, My Girlfriend was going to work at the Washington DC hospital center when it happend She saw the plane go over head. To the west over highway 27 is arlington national cemetary (Not too many people there are watching the Sky's) To the east is the Patomac River. So there is not to many buildng around the pentagon for camera to be looking at it. And believe me you don't want a camera pointing at the pentagon that is asking for a visit from the FBI and Seceret Service. So I am sorry to say i don't believe your stupid clame one bit sorry. I think you watched one to many episodes of The X-Files..........

Reply to
CPTTango