Untied 93 ! impossible

Page 2 of 2

OK for one go to google maps and look at DC, Find the pentagon and look no banks around it untill you cross over i-395 which is higher that the pentagon so no banks on the other side would have ATM cameras that could see it. 2 the only thing around the pentagon is PARKING LOTS, SLUG BOOTHS, and METRO LINE RAMPS.... go figure. My nextdoor neighbor was working the day it happend at the pentagon She said you could see the plane parts on the ground, My Girlfriend was going to work at the Washington DC hospital center when it happend She saw the plane go over head. To the west over highway 27 is arlington national cemetary (Not too many people there are watching the Sky's) To the east is the Patomac River. So there is not to many buildng around the pentagon for camera to be looking at it. And believe me you don't want a camera pointing at the pentagon that is asking for a visit from the FBI and Seceret Service. So I am sorry to say i don't believe your stupid clame one bit sorry. I think you watched one to many episodes of The X-Files..........
|| snipped-for-privacy@gmx.net || wrote || || || || I always wondered: || || The pentagon is the most secure and watched place in America, || so: || || Where are the camera footage, the outdoor motion detector || camera footages? || || Where are the security tapes, the hand held cameras, the || thousands of bank and other security camera tapes that || happens to show part of the pentagon? || || Where are all the tourist camera photos? || || What happened to the many tourist movie cameras? || || Where are the signal light camera photos? || || Where is the security camera footage from the front gate? || ||
The guys in the black heliocopters and black suburbans came and got them.....
--
It's a place to listen and read for a while, called lurking. Get
an idea of the tone of the community. Learn who the trolls and

You know, in 1940 two Jews were talking in Poland, standing by the gate to their potato fields. One turns to the other and says "Where are our neighbors? What happened to all the Jews in Krakow?".
The other, a snear on his fat bovine face, sarcastically replies "Why, it must have been those people wearing black uniforms and riding black trucks!".
He snorts in disgust and walks back to his farmhouse.
In the distance, the rumble of a convey of trucks coming down the road in silent early morning spring air is heard....
--
bd

I'm listening!
Mapanari wrote:

You may be listening but you ain't hearing what you're spouting.
FoggyTown
I saw Loose change and another conspiracy flick
interesting
They get you hooked and believing it for a while...but a few days later you kinda shake your head and think..."kinda kooky"
Its defineitely amazing what bizarre loopholes can be found and woven upon
fritz

... umm, you do realize that motion detectors don't take imagery. .... don't you?

... right, the Pentagon is going to release tapes, if they exist, that might contain pictures of sensitive areas and/or materials that were exposed after the attack just so you can set your mind at ease that the rest of the *overwhelming* evidence that a plane crashed into the Pentagon is correct? I can see the response now, "yeah, sure they gave us tapes, but after faking a plane crash, faking a security tape would be easy!"

Try taking a tourist camera to the Pentagon. Let us know how far you get.

Above goes double for movie cameras.

You do realize that signal light cameras are designed to image the license plates and drivers going *through* intersections, right? As such, you do realize that most often, they are pointed *down*.

Would suspect the front gate security camera is pointed *at* the vehicles entering the area and pointed *outward* at incoming traffic.
wrote

Uh, MY motion detector IS a camera I have installed, and anyone that comes up to the house or my car gets put on DVR and the camera follows the motion around until it stops.
I have some great shots of racoons and a possum sniffing around my Zuchini plants and corn, btw...
Do you know nothing about security cameras or how they work?

Gee, a tape of a corrider in the pentagon, faithfully replicated in many movies, visited by 100 thousands visitors, military, families, friends and contractors, sitting there peacefully then all of a sudden getting blown up? Wow! The security implications of releasing a tape like that are mind boggling.
Btw...having been in the pentagon, I can tell you that there is a map in the front entrace hallways area behind the security entrance to the whole damn place.

Who the fuck is talking about inside? Geeez...get a grip...my whole post was about OUTSIDE.

You do realize now that I'm talking about the outside of the Pentagon, right?

Nope.
I can tell you from experience from many military bases, this is not the only camera and the only way they're pointed.
That's why duty on the gate for MPs is hated so much...they can never hide to take a smoke break.
--
bd

I'm listening!
Dyslexics untie!