Unpacking the new Unisaw

It arrived yesterday afternoon. The freight company was more than 3 hours late, past their 4 hour window that they gave me. But glad to get it rather than rescheduling. I haven't made much progress unpacking but met my first disappointment. The motor is no long a USA made Marathon motor, but a Delta spec'ed motor made in brazil. Made me check to make sure that woodworkers supply wasn't shipping me the Taiwanesse unisaw knock off. But the plate on the saw cabinet states "Made in USA" then there is some fine print about "Assembled in USA of foreign and domestic parts".

More to come as I put it together. Mark

Reply to
Mark