Unknown Band Saw on Ebay

I was wondering if anyone could identify the make of a band saw on ebay.

290073936454 looks a lot like a Delta 14 inch except it has a "rounded rectangular" top as opposed to the round top that all the Deltas (that I've ever seen) have.

Any thoughts?

Scott

Reply to
Scott Bosecker

> Item 290073936454 looks a lot like a Delta 14 inch except it has a

Looks like, from one of the pictures, a Handy Man Club of America brand. :~)

Reply to
Leon

> Item 290073936454 looks a lot like a Delta 14 inch except it has a

Looks like the old "Reliant" from Woodworkers' Warehouse. One of the early clones. Slide away quietly before they catch you with it.

Reply to
George

What George said.

You are better off buying the most inexpensive Grizzly, new.

Mutt

Reply to
Pig

George,

Thanks! I found a web site that had a picture of the Reliant DD90 14 inch Band Saw and it appears to be the same as the Ebay saw.

Best regards,

Scott