UNIT Table saw?

Page 2 of 2
Silvan writes:

I hope you were on the right side of that one.
Charlie Self "It is when power is wedded to chronic fear that it becomes formidable." Eric Hoffer
Charlie Self wrote:

Yeah. The right place to put the spark plugs on a diesel engine is up the idiot mechanic's ass.
CS:

Hmmm? I did try a thread on tool sexing but can't quite remember anything having to do with units.

Hey! That's my wife you're talking about.
UA100