Unisaw Wait Update

Page 2 of 2
Rob Walters wrote:

Those TOM's are a pretty popular machine, no? Alas, no more pins for me. Takes up too much room! However, there has been a fellow calling lately with one to sell..........
Jeeesh! Hot rods, pins, wood, ballooners, warbirds. Now I'm putting a pond in the backyard along with starting / completing wood projects. Is there anything that I haven't hobby'ed yet?? It'll get interesting when I build the grist mill for the pond project! Hmmmm, maybe a model train in G scale to circle the whole thing??
ROFL on the thumb thing!! Again, nice sites!!