Unisaw vibration: Replace the belts?

I have a 1999 Delta Unisaw that I finally powered last night.
It has a little more vibration that I would like. I doubt it would pass the nickel test.
Should I replace the belts since they probably have taken a set over years of not being used?
Brian Elfert
How long did you let it run? It might clear up if you run it for an extended period. Otherwise, go with your instinct; replace them.
Dave
Brian Elfert wrote:

Brian Elfert wrote:

It it has really been <years> of sitting tensioned, they may be pretty stiff and changing them out will probably help. Be sure to replace w/ matched set.
If they seem in good shape, I'd try just letting it run (take blade/loose arbor flange off) for a while to let them really warm up and see if that helps.
There are three belts, try off setting the belts from their original position , if this helps OK, if no change or the vibration gets worse, replace if it doesn't work out by running for a while.
Ken

Right answer.
While you're down inside, make sure the pulleys are secure to the shafts.

years