Unisaw Tuneup

I have a 15 year old Delta Unisaw and it's time for an adjustment of the blade. The only information I can find on the web is to loosen the 4 screws that attach the table to the cabinet, adjust the blade to parallel the miter slot, then retighten the bolts.
I remember when I last made the adjustment that it wasn't quite that easy.
Any tips or websites?
Mr Fixit eh

http://www.sawcenter.com /
--
http://sawdustmaking.com

That's going to require some precision measuring devices and some time.
You should adjust blade to miter slot.
You should then adjust fence to blade.
Steve Nekias wrote:

I forgot to include the "device"
http://www.ts-aligner.com/tsjrlite.htm
Steve Nekias wrote:

On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 20:48:30 GMT, Pat Barber

A combination square, a Sharpie and a blade.
Barry
Ba r r y wrote:

A popsicle stick and a short length of dental floss.
UA100

Sumptin' tells me there's a story behind this.
Barry

and you don't really *need* the popsicle stick. just use the dental floss.....
Bridger:

I'm not too awfully sure about that. I've found that with floss alone, there's always the need for a crusty booger or two.
UA100

if you don't brush your teeth for a few days beforehand, the floss will be sticky enough by itself....