unisaw switch

My 1940's era unisaw needs a new on/off switch. Any help is appreciated. I don't subscribe to the group anymore, so direct replies work best. The number on the plate is R-430.
Thanks!
John Minor snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net

Just hold on and stay right where you are ... JOAT will DAGS for you and e-mail you right back.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 1/27/07
wrote in message

...and if he doesn't get back to you, just feel free to email him. He welcomes the emails...
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net

Hell,
look
Well, if you "used" to appreciate this group, then you should appreciate the fact that it's always been considered polite to hang around to pick up replies to your questions, instead of requesting they be e-mailed to you so you don't have to bother.
Have you tried www.owwm.com ?
You will probably get an answer there ...worth a shot, in any event.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 1/27/07

when we

Only a few with the big ISP's can spell UNIX, or even have a clue to sysadmin an nntp server these days, as most is outsourced ... and if they do have nntp, it sucks because no one knows how to keep it running.
Then there's always google http://groups.google.com/ ... but beware, google ain't nntp like it used to be, especially if you remember back before dejanews! :(
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 1/27/07

rn was the ultimate reader!
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net

Well, John, it's not a 'nix, but Thunderbird, on either Linux or Windows seems to work okay. Not my favorite ... but it'll do.
Bill
rascal less in the world.

Well since you seem to be lost, I would suggest starting your search here. Give them a call and see what they suggest.
http://www.deltamachinery.com/
http://www.sawcenter.com/unisawparts.htm
They would have "anything" you need for a Unisaw...
If not, go to http://www.Owwm.org and look around over there.
They generally DO NOT SEND personal replies.
The "light switch" idea is a bad one.