Unisaw styled router table?

Some time ago I came across pictures of a router table (I think) made of MDF and styled to match a '40s Unisaw. I remember corners built up with multiple layers with large roundovers. Sanded smooth and painted, it looked like cast iron. I'd like to do something similar to replace the stupid legs on my craftsman 12" bandsaw. Of course, now I cannot remember where I saw it, and I'm not finding it in my bookmarks. Anyone else remember this?
IIRC Keeter built that and posted pictures. Keith Bond. Might do a google search for that.

Close enough... thanks! http://www.woodcentral.com/shots/shot666.shtml

FYI., You can find Kieth at owwm.org and owwm.com
Larry Kraus wrote:

I also think I saw it in a wood mag around mid 90's. Was more interested in the hammerrite(?) paint they used at the time . I may even still have the mag but would take me forever to find it as all my stuff is in storage. Jim

IIRC Shop Notes was doing MDF cabinets. I think it was more recent, perhaps 5-7 yrears ago.
Keith Bohn did that several years back.
I have the pictures of the finished table if you would like them.

Pat Barber wrote:

That was an awesome table.

Might not be bad to re-post those on abpww for those who haven't seen it.

Rob Leatham
After looking at the pictures on Woodcentral, I think I'll try to design a base that more closely matches the '80s "style" of the bandsaw. The large, rounded Unisaw corners really do not go well with the sharper corners on the Craftsman.
Still, MDF seems like a good choice to provide some mass down low. The current splayed legs are constantly in the way, especially on a mobile base. I want a heavier, more compact base, with improved access to the drive belt and pulleys. Maybe include some blade storage and built in wheels.