Unisaw, Powermatic TS, DP, etc at auction

If you're anywhere near Chicago, here's a chance to score on some big iron (no charge for the rust):
http://www.obenaufauctionsonline.com/cgi-bin/mndetails.cgi?obenauf113
I keep hoping to find a wide belt sander here, but no luck so far.
Larry
"Gramps' shop" wrote in message

If anyone "wins" the DJ-20 with the broken rabbet table extension I've got one... Here's a link for reference.
http://www.ereplacementparts.com/table-extension-p-144944.html?osCsid=emvl48pn8p4n00j7n2h7vtpm11
On 6/21/2014 10:21 AM, Gramps' shop wrote:

That entire place was under water. That's not just rust, that's sitting in soaking water. All the items are soaked.
I like the painted nail guns... condition unknown... but like new.
--
Jeff