unisaw noise

I bought a unisaw a month ago and it is a real joy to use, all my cuts are clean, square and just look good. I sure beats the old contractor saw. I get this noise from either blade that i run. After I make a cut and turn the saw off it will make a ring/howl sould. Its louder than a normal blade howl. The bearings are tight and it cuts great. I have cut miles of melamine. It doesn't always make this noise but does more than when I first started using it. It is getting colder in the shop the last few days have been cold out and the saw is in the garage. I was thinking of running an air hose out and giving a good blast of air to the arbor and belts, has anyone had a similiersound.
On Sat, 26 Nov 2005 07:49:58 -0500, "wayne mak"

Are you using a zero clearance insert?
Barry
yes

On Sat, 26 Nov 2005 14:51:24 -0500, "wayne mak"

Chances are, your zero clearance insert is hugging the blade.
Remove the insert, start the saw, shut down the saw, and see if the noise is gone.
Barry
wayne,
I sent you some pics awhile back and then a follow-up email the other day - did you get them?
Bob S.
What are the pictures of? I was away for 2 weeks and had the normal 500 emails to clean out.

Okay - I took a number of pics of the Beis splitter I have for a Jet and sent them to you as requested, plus a manual for the model of the Beis splitter for the Unisaw.
Bob S.