unisaw motor

Just replacfed my old Rockwell motor which had gone belly up after must be 50+ years . The new motor was $300 the same price I paid for the saw . The motor was made by Leeson and is a 2HP unit ,the old one was 1 1/2 HP.
One does not realize how much one uses a table saw until you are without it .So all is well now in my woodworking world . While the saw was down I fine tuned all the adjustments and lubed all the pertinent moving parts .
By the way the new motor had to be modified to fit the old style casing, the mod consisted of removing the junction box on the side of the motor . mjh