Unisaw dust collector hood

Did anyone get a dust collector hood/attachment with their new Unisaw circa 2002? just received my Woodsucker dust collector (meep meeep!) and I thought I got a hood with it but I can't remember. The hood I have (that I thought was for the saw) is actually for my planer Did Delta ever include these things or should I quit digging and just build one?
Thanks!
-Bruce snipped-for-privacy@aoc.nospameme.nrao.edu
It's generally an option unless you got a package deal.
Mutt
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Mutt) wrote in

the mobile base, a decent blade, and the dust funnel. Purchased Feb 2003 at Woodcraft.
Can't be a big cost, though. And it's not like it's all that special a molding. A universall part from any of the parts/tools peddlers should fit.
Patriarch