Unique/Antique Hardwoods

I have a home that was built in around 1952-1953, in Mississauga, Ontario (Canada). In the basement that I am currently remodeling, I am removing what I thought was simple Oak Paneling. It turns out that I have 3 distinct sizes of woods down there, that are in such fantastic shape that it would be a real crime to simply rip/throw out:
-> 2" x 6.5" x 7' (really thick "lumber"!) tongue/groove panels. About 15 linear feet... -> 7" x 1" x 7' (on average) tongue/groove panels (different style than the above listed). About 60 linear feet. -> 2.5" x .75" tongue/groove flooring strips. Over 300 square feet...
All of the above are in good shape, and would be perfect for anyone doing any remodeling or special woodworking, but I don't know where to begin to advertise it....
Pictures and additonal information can be provided to anyone interested, but at least if someone has suggestions, I would really appreciate the input.
Thanks.
Try something like this. http://www.epa.gov/jtr/comm/exchstat.htm Just follow the links around for a while I think you will find someplace.
--
Young Carpenter