Uni-gloat?

Just got back from the Chicago area WW show and finally bought a Uni-saw. Got one of their last 'limited edition' pre-X5 saws. I was browsing Amazon, just a couple hours away from ordering a 36-844 for $1599, when I went back to place the order it said they were "no longer stocked". But they did have an X5 for $1799. AAARRGGGHHHHH!!!! So I decided to wait till the show came around to see what I could find. A local WW store had a couple of 844's left, with free shipping. They had them for $1499 with a free compressor to boot! I am waiting to see how many adjustments and tweaks I will need to set it up. Surely I'll have a few questions for the wreck when it comes in. I ultimately hope to build new cabinets for the kitchen we are doing next year. But more about that later, get the saw set up first. Have to walk before you run...... Some days, life is good.......                 RBSEG,                 Mark