Ungluing Titebond Molding & Trim Wood Glue?

Customer wanted a TV cabinet measuring inside 40" x 17". Before I have gone too far she tells me she mismeasured the TV; it needs to be 40" x 20".
Deliver it; turns out the TV is 20.2" high. Argh.
Well, the bottom piece is butt jointed between the sides, so in principle I could remove the bottom and put a new bottom below the sides. That would gain 7/8". It would be less than desired, but at least it would fit.
The bottom is fastened in with pocket screws and Titebond Molding & Trim glue; I wanted something that wouldn't run while I was putting the bottom in. Any way to unglue it? I can remove the screws and saw the bottom off but it would be better to unglue it if possible.
Yeah, I should have measured it myself, but she is 45 miles away. Yeah, driving 90 miles would have been better than this.

Yes. Use a heat gun to soften the glue. I had a similar situation with Titebond III. The usual way to loosen the glue joint is with white vinegar, but, since Titebond III is waterproof, I couldn't do that. I called the manufacturer and talked to a tech rep. He suggested heat and it worked perfectly. I was able to use a reversed clamp as a spreader to force the soft joint apart. You may have to tap it with a dead blow mallet. Good luck.
Joel Jacobson